Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,911 ($568) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (33 minutes ago)