Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,629 ($894) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)