Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,975元 ($1,029) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)