Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,803 (¥81,109) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)