Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05846 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,898 (¥83,794) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (about 2 hours ago)