Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06074 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,812元 (¥79,223) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)