Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06091 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,809 (¥95,383) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)