Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06027 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,303 (¥71,393) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)