Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,503 (¥162,931) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (27 minutes ago)