Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,183 (¥135,302) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)