Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,982 (¥147,999) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)