Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,431 (¥89,754) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)