Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06149 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,138元 (¥132,351) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)