Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,487 (13,933₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)