Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.738 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,125 (GH₵1,798) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)