Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37535 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,219 (Mex$ 13,905) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)