Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06642 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,694 (Shilling55,620) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)