Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06322 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,387 (Shilling69,391) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)