Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06258 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,316 (Shilling68,975) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)