Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,680 (€500) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)