Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,633 (€605) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)