Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,863 (¥113,426) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)