Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05895 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,216 (¥139,384) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)