Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,721 (¥108,843) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)