Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,533 (Mex$ 7,956) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)