Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,621 (руб 22,713) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (34 minutes ago)