Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,120 (R$ 2,980) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (42 minutes ago)