Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,692 (R$ 3,068) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)