Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,057 (R$ 1,907) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)