Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,206 (R$ 1,515) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)