Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06609 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,190 (63,404 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)