Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06416 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,650 (72,482 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)