Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06700 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,238元 (78,188 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)