Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,661 (€637) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)