Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,620 (R$ 3,179) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)