Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,648 (R$ 3,227) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)