Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,267元 (R$ 2,906) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)