Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.913 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,456 (R$ 2,853) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)