Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,186元 (R$ 3,302) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)