Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,353 (R$ 3,064) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)