Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06535 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,729 (133,571 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)