Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06474 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,394元 (129,664 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)