Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06577 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 103% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,750 (148,232 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)