Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06259 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,803 (92,710 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)