Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01903 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,660 (139,766 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)