Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01939 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,359 (173,261 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)