Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01841 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,018 (272,645 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)