Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,341 (£645) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)