Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.502 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,494 (£529) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)