Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.856 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,626 (£522) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)