Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.683 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,255 (£720) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)