Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,307 (8,258 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)