Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,130 (5,440 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)