Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.573 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,832 (﷼ 161) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)