Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.636 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,633元 (﷼ 319) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)