Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,973 (руб 48,121) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)