Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11802 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,106 (руб 34,787) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)