Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10786 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,943 (руб 36,561) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)