Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10255 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,164 (руб 50,352) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)