Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12077 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,328 (руб 35,835) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)