Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,840 (руб 46,839) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)