Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,701 (R$ 3,257) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)