Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,755元 (R$ 3,083) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)