Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,489 (R$ 3,060) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)