Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06779 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,666元 (68,827 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)