Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,626 in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)