Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,281 in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)