Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,799 (€889) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)