Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,014 (€903) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)