Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,511 (€1,080) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)