Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,847 (¥63,574) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)