Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,229 (€708) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)