Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,337 (€814) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)