Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,123 (€911) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)