Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01142 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,582 (488,874 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)