Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,773 (334,470 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)