Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,361 (15,062,987 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)