Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,872 (16,402,713 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)