Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,396 (11,105,302 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)