Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.047 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,261 (£803) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)