Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,889 (R 9,360) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)