Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.111 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,494 (AU$1,075) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)