Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.100 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,240 (AU$831) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)