Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,746 (AU$1,559) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (40 minutes ago)