Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,345 prices entered by 1,199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,899 ($1,302) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (20 minutes ago)