Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,090 prices entered by 1,024 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,115元 ($1,490) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)