Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,032 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,159 ($900) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)