Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.529 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,246 (NZ$1,821) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)