Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,819 (NZ$1,384) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (35 minutes ago)