Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,410 (NZ$927) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)