Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.413 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,474 (NZ$1,694) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)