Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.847 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,484 (NZ$925) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)