Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.649 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,370 (NZ$1,585) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)