Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,254 ($994) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)