Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,422 ($1,097) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)