Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,610 ($1,042) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)