Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,967元 ($1,011) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)