Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,883 (Q3,074) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)