Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,884 (Q5,619) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)