Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23414 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,033 (ARS $17,224) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)