Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31745 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,283 (ARS $13,492) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)