Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43001 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,670 (ARS $8,534) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)