Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.562 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,275 (CHF 1,261) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)