Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,760 (3,093 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)