Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.760 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,656 (3,782 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)