Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.900 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,574元 (4,513 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)