Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,574元 (4,665 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)