Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48604 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,944 (R 6,057) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)