Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48724 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,180元 (R 10,631) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)