Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,185 (R 5,909) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)