Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,491 (COL$1,888,892) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)