Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,340 (COL$2,414,225) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)