Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,302 (COL$2,332,245) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanoi costs 1,000,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)