Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,037元 (COL$2,245,306) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)