Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,226 (COL$2,324,734) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (35 minutes ago)