Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,444 (12,961 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)