Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,197 (11,854 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)