Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,012 (10,085 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)