Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,694 (13,305 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)