Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,714元 (11,515 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)