Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,056 (10,105 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)