Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,955 (3,724 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)