Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,842 (3,274 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (40 minutes ago)