Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35528 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,884元 (Mex$ 13,747) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)