Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,820 (R$ 2,162) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (31 minutes ago)