Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,347 (R$ 2,560) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (23 minutes ago)